Sunday, November 9, 2008

One Month From Today...


Our c-section is scheduled for 7am, Tuesday, December 9...just one month from today! It's been a long, difficult pregnancy and we are both ready to meet our little boy! I'm still on bed rest, which is not as fun as one might think! I've watched about as much TV as I can stand, and have become an expert on computer games. I read when my headache and dizziness isn't too bad, but for the most part, I'm learning to stay in bed, or at least horizontal. Whenever I get overly ambition, I usually pay for it for a few days. There are so many things I'd like to do, but they'll just have to wait til after our son arrives...in just one month!!

1 comment:

Sherri Lavender said...

oh my! look at you! so cute! such an exciting time! enjoy the quiet while you still can!

Bram is over two months old now - so many smiles and happy squeals - you have so much to look forward to and I'm excited for you!