Thursday, March 11, 2010

Daniel starts Swim Class

Last Tuesday, Daniel started swim class at the Green Y. I say swim class and not swim lessons because the purpose of the class is help babies and toddlers (6 months to 2 years) feel comfortable with water. Daniel won't come out of the class learning any strokes! I took Daniel to a swim class when he was 4 months old, but the class got cancelled because there weren't enough babies.

Funny thing...when I went to sign up Daniel, all the day classes were full. When I asked Niels if he was okay with signing us up for a night class, he said, "Of course, I want to be there!" Bath time is usually boy time, so swim class is now an extension of that. As you can see, both my boys had a great time!

Daniel checks out his new swim clothes.

My handsome boys

Checking out the big tub!

One of many water toys


No comments: