Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A little home decorating




We've started to tackle a few projects around the house. Thought all you out there in cyber-land might want to have a peek.

Our family wall. We added the photo of Daniel (close up below). For those of you who haven't been over. The first picture is from our engagement, the second is from our wedding, the third is from our first anniversary. The other frames have our names and 5th, 10th, 15th, 25th and 40th anniversary dates.

I found this frame at the Flower Factory and couldn't resist. This is one of my favorite baby pictures of Daniel. It was taken on the day I was so sick (he was 4 days old). It looks like he's praying.

VERY slowly working on the "Dutch" bathroom. Found the towels for a buck at Walmart. The Tulip artwork, faux tulips, vase and vase rocks are from Flower Factory for a really, really cheap price! I still need to paint...as noted by the color samples STILL on the wall.

We found this runner at Target. I really like the colors. I think I want to go back and get another one for the kitchen!

No comments: