Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Picture of the Week: Week 43


Most days, Daniel and I hang out at home. Rather than getting him all dressed up, I'll put him in a fun onesie with some jeans or pants. Well, our growing boy is growing out of all his onesies. Depending on the brand, he wears either a 12 month or 18 month! Sadly, they don't make a lot of cute onesies in that size.

Last week, I was out doing some Christmas shopping (halfway done!) and discovered a new store. They had a ton of cute onesies in the larger sizes so Daniel has some new additions to his wardrobe. This week's picture is an example: I wasn't born yesterday!

And he sure wasn't. Every day is something new. A new milestone. A new word - dada! A new food to try. Our little boy is growing up fast. He'll be 10 months on Friday. Sometimes I miss yesterday.

No comments: