Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Home Again...for now

We're pretty sure we deserve some sort of award because we actually took a trip that didn't involve a trip to the local hospital. I think it's the first time in a year! It was a bit of a whirlwind, so we're catching our breath...and our zzzz's, but then we'll make some updates and post of pictures...we promise, Dutch Dad!


Okay, I feel the guilt from across the pond...here's a picture of Daniel's first trip to "The Dutch Store" in Grand Rapids. We got him a new Dutch children's CD (still looking for a Dutch lullaby CD) and I got a Dutch find-a-word book--it's a great tool for learning my vocabulary. So far I've only finished the tuin one so I know lots of new gardening words! There were several nederlanders in the store and I even got complimented on my accent! Woo hoo!

No comments: