Monday, May 11, 2009

My First Mother's Day

Niels and Daniel made my first (official) mother's day very special. I woke up to a card from Daniel with a gift certificate to our local spa! (Yay, massage! Or facial...Or pedi...???) Then Niels made me chocolate chip pancakes. Daniel took an extra long morning nap, so we got to hang out a little bit before heading out to the Stan Hywet Manor and Gardens.

I've wanted to check it out because I hoped to get some pictures of Daniel in the tulips. He wasn't quite feeling the tulips (Apparently wasn't feeling his Dutch side at that moment). We ran into one of my friends from booby class, along with Daniel's girlfriend, E. My friend was there with her mom, so the six of us toured the manor together. Our children were especially, um, expressive. Glad we were together!

After our tour we headed home for a little bit. Daniel had a little more rice cereal, though he was a little too impatient for the good stuff to enjoy it. After his dinner, Niels took me to Cracker Barrel for dinner before our Sunday grocery shopping trip. All in all, a very fun day.

Here are a few of my favorite pictures below, with more here.






No comments: