Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A Day in the Life of Daniel

Next Thursday my mommy's group is going to do a scrapbooking day. I've wanted to scrapbook for quite a while and have collected some supplies, but I'm having a hard time getting started. As I was thinking about it, it occured to me that this blog is a big of a digital scrapbook. With my memory the way it is (or isn't, as the case may be), making little mundane entries is the way I'm remembering my boy's early days.

Now that Daniel is starting to get into a routine, I thought I'd post a bit about an every day for Daniel the 4-almost-5-month-old*:

5-6a: wake up, bottle with Daddy, then back to sleep
7:30 - 8a: wake up, get dressed, new diaper, bottle with Mommy
8:15a: playtime (exersaucer, play mat, exercise with Mommy, story)
9a: naptime (or snuggle time)
11a: bottle with Mommy, diaper change
11:15a: play time or errands
Noon: naptime
2p: bottle with Mommy, diaper change
2:15: play time
3p: naptime
5p: bottle with Mommy or Daddy, diaper change
5:30p: swing or bumbo while Mommy and Daddy make dinner and eat
6:30p – play with daddy
8p – bedtime: (bath), PJs, story, bottle, prayer, and special song
11p – bed bottle

* all times are approximate to keep Mommy and Daddy on their toes!

No comments: