1 Tablespoon minced garlic
1 1/2 teaspoons dried rosemary
1/2 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/5 teaspoon ground black pepper
2 pounds beef London broil, trimmed of visible fat
- Preheat the grill to high heat.
- In a small dish, combine the garlic, rosemary, oil, salt, and pepper.
- Rub the garlic mixture evenly over the roast. Let the beef stand 5 minutes.
- Grill the beef for 5-6 minutes per side, or until desired doneness.
- Tent it with foil and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Cut into thin slices against the grain of the meat. Serve immediately.
Makes 6 (4 oz.) servings, 175 calories.